1. Modeling around. It works with both hands, a lump of clay until a soft ball consistently. Modeling around. It works with both hands, a lump of clay until a soft ball consistently.
2. Launching the force the ball over the center of the wheel around, so that the base was flattened and adhere to it.
3. It begins to spin the wheel: with both hands wet compresses the clay leading to the center of the wheel.
4. It surrounds the clay with both hands and he is giving a cone shape. The arms must always be supported on the table around.
5. With their hands bound on the apex of the cone was pressured into making him lose the way down. Repeat this until advised that the clay is well focused.
6. Thumb is introduced slowly in the center of squeezing out the clay to form the foundation and walls of the vessel.
7. Are held outside the walls with one hand and the fingers of the other will show them from the inside.
8. Work is continuing in that way until the vessel has a diameter and height desired.
9. The walls are curved by applying pressure from the fingers working in the interior against the knuckles of the hand that holds the walls from the outside.
10. The apercollamiento the top of the bowl keeps it abocarde with pressure from the movement of the wheel.
11. It gives shape to the neck and on the edge of the bowl with your fingers, applying gentle pressure while your hands are kept quiet.
12. To improve the base remains a lightly pressed against her profile steel. He stops the wheel and cut with a wire below the base. He stops the wheel with a wire and cut below the base.
Tags: compresses the clay
, lump of clay
, Pottery bowl
There are no trackbacks on this entry.